How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "iOS Developer Application" and your attached PDF résumé.
You will be a member of a high performing team with responsibility for development of our iOS application and SDK. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, a customer-focussed mentality, and the ability to meet deadlines are critical to this role.
- Developing for and maintaining Bluink’s native iOS app products and internal applications.
- Design and implementation of new features based on customer requirements and product management.
- Writing structured, well-organized, and reusable code.
- Writing technical documentation suitable for internal and external consumption.
- Tracking the progress of tasks and updating the status using project tracking tools.
- Providing technical direction to and mentoring more junior developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of native iOS Development experience (Swift, Objective-C).
- Advanced knowledge of Apple Frameworks, Xcode, Cocoapods.
- Comfortable developing UI in both Interface Builder and programmatically.
- Knowledge of Auto Layout, responsive design, and ensuring UI adapts to supported device screen sizes.
- Experience with certificates and provisioning.
- Familiar with the app review process, Apple Developer Portal, App Store Connect, TestFlight, etc.
- Knowledge of C/C++ and integrating C libraries with iOS applications.
- Comfortable working with the command line.
- Experience with source control (git).
- Experience with Agile delivery and development methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have at least one published app available in the App Store.
- Nice to have: Android experience, knowledge of SwiftUI, RxSwift.
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Note: Our team is currently working remotely. However, remote candidates must be willing to relocate to Ottawa.
- Energetic start-up environment (felt even with team currently working remotely).
- Challenging assignments/projects.
- Complimentary access to applicable Udemy online learning courses.
- MacBook or PC laptop access.