How to Apply
Email email@example.com with the subject line "PHP Developer" and your attached PDF résumé.
You will be a member of a high performing team with responsibility for end-to-end development of our web and application servers and supporting infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional software developer with broad experience implementing multi-tenant web-based solutions that are elegant, secure, performant, and standards-compliant. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, a customer-focussed mentality, and the ability to meet deadlines are critical to this role.
- Reviewing and assimilating written requirements as provided by product management and technical managers.
- Designing and developing web-based solutions to satisfy technical and business requirements related to digital identity.
- Writing structured, well-organized, and reusable code.
- Writing technical documentation suitable for internal and external consumption.
- Interfacing with Bluink technology partners as required.
- Participating in software project planning and coordination. Defining and coordinating the technical tasks required for development.
- Tracking the progress of tasks and updating the status using project tracking tools.
- Escalating technical issues to product and technical managers when necessary.
- Providing technical direction to and mentoring more junior developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have no less than 7+ years of software development experience.
- Experience designing and developing software for scalable, distributed systems.
- Working knowledge of Linux, web development platforms, and related technologies.
- Knowledge and expertise in federation and web authentication protocols such as OpenID Connect, SAML, and JWT.
- Understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, Load Balancing, VPN, VPC.
- Ability to read and understand industry standards related to digital identity, privacy, security, authentication, and authorization.
- Experience with git, version control and deployment environments.
- Experience with Agile delivery and development methodologies.
- Experience with web security and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Note: Our team is currently working remotely. However, remote candidates must be willing to relocate to Ottawa.
- Energetic start-up environment (felt even with team currently working remotely)
- Challenging assignments/projects
- Complimentary access to applicable Udemy online learning courses
- Complimentary online group fitness class
- MacBook or PC laptop access