What is eID-Me?
- eID-Me is a secure digital identity app and platform that verifies and stores government ID and self-managed information encrypted offline on your smartphone.
- eID-Me lets you share verified ID information with your initiation and consent to better access services. However, eID-Me is not a substitute for legal ID.
- eID-Me is also a secure, private backup of your ID information. It's NOT stored in the cloud. Our company, Bluink, never gets access.
- Canadian Passport
- One of the following ID cards (without an address sticker):
- Driver's Licence from Ontario, Quebec, or British Columbia
- Ontario Photo Card
- BC Services Card
- Combined BC Driver's Licence and Services Card
- Be at the address on your ID when you register
- iPhone 7 or later (with iOS 13 or later) OR Android phone (with Android 6 or later and NFC)
We're working on adding new IDs. If you want to help test, contact us at: email@example.com
eID-Me Download Links
Open these links on your smartphone.
eID-Me Support Links
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns not covered in our links above. Thank you.
Learn how eID-Me identity verification works for your organization